Welcome to the site filled with cosplay costumes , props , wig , shoes & misc !

Thursday 20 September 2012

Angel Beats - Yui

Costume + Wig + Tail + Accessories

Costume - 40 SGD
Wig - 20 SGD
Tail - 5 SGD
Accessories - 8 SGD

Buy as a set - 65 SGD (You saved 8 SGD!)

(Picture belongs to someone else)

Costume size - S to small M
Note - Hair accessories is not included . I bought this second hand , the previous owner said that she lost the hair accessories . Thus , when I got to event , I hadn't have enough time to make them so I don't have time . Tail is handmade by me . It is made of felt , bendable wire . Still in good condition but not that neatly sewn on of course . Handcuffs are included too . (Not shown in the pic)

PLEASE PM/EMAIL FOR EXACT MEASUREMENTS .
E.g.: Shoulder , Bust , Waist , Hip etc .

No comments:

Post a Comment